MGM w/Good Sized Break?

TinkKel

Mouseketeer
We will be doing MGM on their early-entry day, Tuesday. That day is also the day they are open to 10:00 pm. My question is this...since it is open to 10:00, I'm thinking of going to EE at 8:00, sticking around until around 12:00, then going back to the resort until about 5:00 pm, and then going back to MGM from 5:00-10:00. Do you think 9 hrs will be enough time to see most things? We will do the "must dos" during the EE hour. I just thought this would be a great day to be able to spend some quality time laying around the pool and resting.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks! :Pinkbounc

MGM has fewer attractions than most of the other parks, and it's a smaller park (not as much walking from place to place) so I think you should be able to get everything you want to get done in that amount of time. Plus you'll avoid the afternoon rush.

I think so. MGM has few attractions, but they are longer. I think you'll be able to do them all in that amount of time. We were there last week and it downpoured the day we went and we did everything we wanted to do. We did skip Playhouse Disney, Sounds Dangerous and The Little Mermaid. Backlot Tour was closed for rehab.

But we did go on ToT 5 times :teeth:

Thanks for your replies! I know I'm gonna need some down-time, but I want to keep the kiddos happy too!

Matt,

Great touring plans! I always enjoy visiting your MGM site - there's so much great info there!! ::yes::

Originally posted by Kaycee
Matt,

Great touring plans! I always enjoy visiting your MGM site - there's so much great info there!! ::yes::
Glad I could be of some assistance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter