MGM Swap : Final Details

since so many of you seem to feel put out about all this please don't bother to send any more MGM pieces. WDWmom can have the extra set so at least she will get something for her efforts. I'll just consider it a good lesson learned.

Peggy [/B][/QUOTE]

Peggy

There is alot of people on this swap that want to help out the people that didn't get there item so let them. I know at last year in the Secret Swap I was dumped by my SS and lot of scrapbook angels sent me a few packages in the mail to make up for it so in this case its the PO's fault not Cyndi's. She has had I think its 2 or 3 people- friends and family that have passed away during this swap so I'm sure she has had alot on her mine. Plus this is a big swap to do.....not sure I would want to take on this size. I will be making and extra clap board and journel box that I will send out to you if you want to pm me your addie or if you want to wait until the next swap is done next month. Just let me know. Please don't let this one time turn you sour on swapping with us in the future. They are really a great group of ladies.

I am still making my extra pieces also, I think it only fair that everyone that contributed to the swap gets something. If anyone cannot get the same exact supplies they used, maybe they can alter the design a little to compensate, I realize that if something was ordered special it might not be easy to get again, just a thought.

I will be happy to send in replacement pieces with the Epcot swap or if an address is provided, I will mail them out direct. My reply is late because I was on vacation out of the country and just found out about this situation.
Cyndi, you have taken on an overwhelming task and have handled it well. I'm sorry this happened. I feel bad for everyone affected by this.

Thank you Mickey's Old Friend. I will look for it in the Epcot swap.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi--you have done a awesome job of hosting this swap! I didn't take part (as ya'll know I have been a tad busy with other stuff!!)....however I have been swap hostess many a time--it is a huge job with a lot of work-but also fun. I just want to say that if/when envies go missing due to the postal system--it is more of a group thing to see things be replaced--the hostess is not responsible for replacing missing items-Cyndi has been great about following up on all of this-and yep-sometimes it does take time to get a response. In fact most places that I swap-the hostess's job is done once envies are in the mail-Cyndi you are wonderful about being postive about this- :) smiles to ya girl! I just felt the post was a tad demanding about what was to be done. This is a wondeful scrap forum--people here are great and if we could trust the postal system-we would all be happy swappers!!! I had one swap that took nearly 2 months to get to me..and it was postmarked mailed when it should of been--don't give up yet!
Happy Scrapping
Grover in Winnipeg!!! :)

I want to commend Cyndi on the wonderful job she has done with these swaps. I know I was kind of "blasted" on an exchange board because mine didn't arrive, everyone thought it was lost or not sent. Turned out the mail was slow and it arrived almost 2 1/2 weeks after I mailed it.

I've re-made my pieces from the swap to send Cyndi, just 1 set right? I have tons of Disney stuff, so if you need another element just let me know.

Hang in there Peggy and WDWMOM, they're coming soon! Hope you like everything! Can't wait to see Epcot swap!

I would like to post again how wonderful you have all been for offering to replace the items I have not received. Cyndi has done a great job hosting these swaps and it has been a ton of fun. I have two WDW trips to scrap and I am anxious to start, but I keep telling myself to be patient and I will soon be able to scrap them. (Not that I don't have millions of other pictures to do!)

Cyndi,

I case I forget, I will not be sending my items to you for me. While making them I need to adhere them to my pictures for sizing and I do not want to send them. There will be enough for everyone else though.

Thanks everyone. I never had any doubt that everyone would pitch in and help.

ILOVEPOOH I will be looking for your envelope. How is your husband doing by the way ?

WDWMom, that's not a problem. And like you I can't wait to put my album together once we get back from our Christmas trip to WDW. This swap will make putting it together a breeze. And all of the different techniques will truly make it a unique album. I have even decided to add a dedication page with all of the sweet notes and cards you all have sent over the last few months.

I will admit this swap has been a lot of work, and very challenging at times. But if given the chance to do it all over again. I would do it in a heart beat. It has kept me sane through some difficult months and recieving the packages each day was like having Christmas. I will miss that ( although I'm sure my postman will not ).

I hope we can now put the MGM swap thread to rest and concentrate on the Epcot swap ( which I know will be awesome ). As a matter of fact I am bumping the thread to the top so I can see how everyone is doing. Please be sure to check in.

Happy swapping ladies,

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter