MGM Questions

unregistered1

Earning My Ears
We are traveling with a 5 year old and a 3 year old. We were considering going to MK on a EMH day and then switching over to MGM after our midday break. I vaguely recall that some of the more kid oriented stuff (e.g. Playhouse Disney, Beauty and the Beast show, character greet with Woody & Buzz) wrap up by the mid afternoon. Any help on hours of some of these items would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Don't quote me but I think PHD last showing is around 430p-5p and B&B show is 345p or 445p - as far as characters go I am really not sure - sorry for the vagueness

Sue

It depends on what time of year you are going. If you are going off season and MGM closes at 7pm, then most of the stuff will only have 1 last showing after the Stars & Motorcars parade (which will run about 3:30 pm during off season).

The shows in general have their last showing an hour or so before closing time, so how early the last show is depends on how late the park is open.

I don't know much about hours, but last year we did what you plan on doing and it didn't work out well at all for us. We were unable to get into Playhouse Disney or Little Mermaid, which my little ones were really looking forward too. We also couldn't find many characters. This year we're doing MGM in the morning to make sure we get our favorites in. We did get to see Beauty and the Beast last year, so that was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter