MGM Hours for Sept????

Debs5angels

DIS Cast Member
Sorry if this has been asked already, does anyone know why they don't have MGM's hours for Sept. posted? They have all the other parks hours but not MGM's.

Not sure why MGM not posted yet, however, I'm really surprized at how late MK is open in late Sept (til 8pm). We usually go in Sept and I don't remember it being open past 7pm!

I'm awaiting thr hours for MGM too. I need to finish my PS's and would like to know when they will be having fantasmic. I wish they would hurry up.

Originally posted by littlestix
I'm awaiting thr hours for MGM too. I need to finish my PS's and would like to know when they will be having fantasmic. I wish they would hurry up.

Ditto!!

407-WDISNEY has the hours. I called and asked for MGM's hours and the CM said YES! they have Sept. hours.

I asked for 9/18- 9/24. MGM is open 9-8 all of those days!

Hope this helps

thaggie thank you ! We will be there the same time so thank you for posting the info!!! :) :)

We were very excited to finally get the hours for Sept! :) It makes our trip seem that much closer, now. ;)

We have gone in Sept & other slower times of the year & the MK was only open until 6 or 7 pm. However, those evenings didn't feature any fireworks. In the past when we went in Sept, fireworks were only on Saturday nights & I think Weds nights. Those nights the park was open later for those events. I think the MK needs to stay open later to show Wishes every evening - it's probably not dark enough at 6 pm in Sept for them. ;)

Really glad to hear of the extended hours! :)

Originally posted by arizonacolbys

We have gone in Sept & other slower times of the year & the MK was only open until 6 or 7 pm. However, those evenings didn't feature any fireworks. In the past when we went in Sept, fireworks were only on Saturday nights & I think Weds nights. Those nights the park was open later for those events. I think the MK needs to stay open later to show Wishes every evening - it's probably not dark enough at 6 pm in Sept for them. ;)

My thoughts exactly. I think we really got lucky that they are showing Wishes every night for the first year!

Where are you finding the september park hours posted? Is it on a different website??

luveeyore2 - if you go directly to Disney's website: www.disneyworld.com, you can get the hours there. I usually click on Parks & then Calendar. You can then choose the month of Sept to get the hours - HTH! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter