• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Messed up ressie any thoughts?

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
OK yesterday I gave CRO one more chance. I called to change my fall pin code to the free dining code for Disney Visa card holders. I save another $176 on my trip. I get an email this morning that shows 4 of us in one room and my husband and son also in their own room. It is supposed to be me and my sister in one room and DH and DS in the other room. Why would they have my DH and DS showing up on my and my sisters ressie. It says something like CHX I dont know what that means. Their system is down until noon and it makes no sense to me. I cant check my actual ressie. :sad2

Got it straight. That CHX means cancelled. Who would have thunk it. Anyhoo everything is OK. Whew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter