Merging Reservations?

gnozuk

Earning My Ears
I used Magical Vacations Travel to book a stay with Coronado for 3 nights however the night in the middle was sold out and I had to book it with regular rates without discount.

When they sent me the confirmation, I have 3 separate confirmation numbers now as they booked the 1st and last night using their discount and the middle from the Disney site at regular pricing. They told me they'd tell Disney to merge the stay together so I don't have to change rooms.

Question is - should the confirmation number all be merged into one if they've taken care of this? It's still showing as 3 on my disney experience, should I contact Disney myself? Any advice?

If you're worried the travel agent hasn't done it you can call Disney and ask if the travel agent has merged the reservations. Disney is always happy to talk to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!