Merging multiple reservations

BearwithMouseEars

Mouseketeer
To get the dates I wanted I had to make 2 reservations. Now I haven't had to do this in a while but I am pretty sure I remember a cast member was able to do this so I had one reservation. The cast member that helped me this time said he "noted it on my first ressie that I had another one so I wouldn't have to move or go up and check out and check back in".
Anyone know if this is what the cast member should have done or did I get someone who didn't know how to do it correctly? It wont ruin my vacation either way but would be nice to have it right when i arrive.

We do this every year since they only allow 30 days on one reservation. We make on for January and they note on February it is a continuation. Never had to move and last year didn't even have to check out then in like past years. We went up and it was all done.

I merged 5 reservations a couple of years ago (had trouble getting Friday and 2 Saturdays in the middle) and the regular reservations cm had to transfer me to a guest services person to do the actual merger into one reservation. Made things soooo much easier!

I merged 5 reservations a couple of years ago (had trouble getting Friday and 2 Saturdays in the middle) and the regular reservations cm had to transfer me to a guest services person to do the actual merger into one reservation. Made things soooo much easier!

This is the key phrase to request if your CM doesn't transfer you over right away. "Guest Services" . They can do it and it can be done. But make sure you fit the profile with consecutive dates and the same level of campsite reservation (Tent, Full, Preferred, Premium) on all reservations. They will merge them into one and reuse one of your reservation numbers (for me it was the number of the first reservation). Your standard reservation CM can't do this - only Guest Services can.

Bama Ed

Correct, Guest Services will be able to handle this for you with no problem provided your days all link up with no gaps and the type of site you reserved remains the same.

I did this in March with three separate reservations and they pulled it together with no problem. I even got three separate sets of MBs out of it.

Thanks everyone for the help. It took some doing but I finally convinced a reservation CM to transfer me to guest services and it took all of 5 minutes. The frustrating part is having to keep calling to get someone to do it. You would think they take pay away from them for using the transfer feature on there phones. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!