Merchandise You Wish Disney Would Sell at the Parks...

DisneyFan32WI

Grumpy Cat
I have an annual pass and as often as I go to the parks, there are things they just don't sell that I wish they would! What is on your wish list? Mine is as follows:
1) Hoodies. Just simple ones with maybe the Disney logo on front. Not the zip-up kind. Just a black or white hoodie.
2) My daughter wants Hercules merch. Especially around this time of year.

More adult sizes of the fun clothes. Every trip I see adorable kids shirts but most of what they have for adults is the umpteenth boring shirt saying “Walt Disney World” in a different font 🙄

Literally anything the Disney parks in Asia get. Their merch is way more creative and there is a ton of representation for lesser known Disney films which I really like. The stuff in the US parks is super boring.

I own a few ears from the parks over there and every time I wear them in WDW, I get a ton of people asking me where I got them from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter