Merchandise in the parks (wdw)

Sjtediting

Earning My Ears
hi

We arrive next week for two weeks of fun at wdw. Is there anywhere in the parks that sells rundisney merchandise (tees for instance) thanks

hi

We arrive next week for two weeks of fun at wdw. Is there anywhere in the parks that sells rundisney merchandise (tees for instance) thanks

I haven't seen RunDisney merchandise in the parks, but the ESPN Store at WWoS generally has a limited selection of RunDisney merchandise.

hi

It's not the parks but you might be able to find RunDisney inspired phone cases at the D-tech store in the marketplace co-op at disney springs.
They have the runDisney Pandora charms at a lot of the stores in the parks.
The ESPN stores used to stock runDisney merchandise. I bought one of my favorite runDisney shirts at the store that was in the space before they built the Marketplace Co-op. (I only bring this up because they might have something at WWoS) I know that I checked the ESPN store that used to be at Boardwalk and I never found any runDisney merch though.
If you have a car there is sometimes runDisney Merchandise at the Disney Character Premier Outlet that is in the outlets are just off property.

Thanks for the replies. I'm in the uk so unfortunately the app isn't an option (not available in the uk). I might have a trip down to wwos

I just posted this on another thread, but my favorite source for disney running apparel is Raw Threads. Completely comfy and very creative disney running designs. Leaving for Disney in 10 days and have a package on the way right now! :)

I just posted this on another thread, but my favorite source for disney running apparel is Raw Threads. Completely comfy and very creative disney running designs. Leaving for Disney in 10 days and have a package on the way right now! :)

Does raw thread sell men's clothes? I am also see them at the expo with cool stuff but none of looks like it's for men. Apologies for kind of hijacking the thread.

As IamTrike mentioned, yes! Planning to buy a shirt for our oldest son to wear at Disney during Marathon Weekend!

They had the tea cup, haunted mansion and cars sneakers on display at fit2run as of last Monday I wish they sold generic rd stuff or some of the Disney themed raw threads there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter