Merchandise harassment has started

While this is standard-issue retail training, it appears the OP stated multiple times that they were simply waiting for someone in the restroom and then continued to get merch “suggested” to them. That’s personally aggravating to me. (“Oh, you’re waiting on your mother who is in the restroom? And you’ve already told me twice you’re just browsing? Let me show you our Mother’s Day merchandise!”) This ain’t JC Penney. If you’ve politely informed the CM you are browsing, that should be honored and continued merch pushing past that point is out of line. And that sounds like what is being explained here. IMHO.

I believe the proper response to this is 'I'm trying to save money so I can park my car at my resort' ;);););)

While this is standard-issue retail training, it appears the OP stated multiple times that they were simply waiting for someone in the restroom and then continued to get merch “suggested” to them. That’s personally aggravating to me. (“Oh, you’re waiting on your mother who is in the restroom? And you’ve already told me twice you’re just browsing? Let me show you our Mother’s Day merchandise!”) This ain’t JC Penney. If you’ve politely informed the CM you are browsing, that should be honored and continued merch pushing past that point is out of line. And that sounds like what is being explained here. IMHO.

Thanks for understanding what I was trying to convey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter