Menu Revealed for Jaleo by Jose Andres Opening at Disney Springs

Can't wait to try it!

Some of what you've listed as entrees/main courses are actually small bites (tiny in some cases, such as Jose's egg taco and the minI Iberico burger).

Is $20 a Disney record for a gin and tonic? The Jose's Choice G&T is legendary, however. $13 for a beer, too. So brace yourselves, folks!

Interesting tidbit: Not only has Jose Andres won a "culinary oscar" (James Beard Award for best chef) and a couple Michelin stars, he is also a 2019 Nobel Peace Prize nominee!

So I’m confused. Is Jaleo on the Dining Plan? If not, are there plans for it to be added in the near future?

So excited but I’m thinkin’ date night for DH and myself...if we take our three tween and teen boys, it would be beaucoup bucks to fill them up!

Wonder what time reservations open... anyone else on a lookout?
I’m DYING that they don’t have anything up as of yet! I can’t even find it on OpenTable and it’s not available to book on Disney’s site either.

I called them yesterday and they’d changed their recording to say they weren’t accepting reservations yet. I’m not sure if that was just prior to opening or what that meant exactly. I’m going to keep checking.

I’m DYING that they don’t have anything up as of yet! I can’t even find it on OpenTable and it’s not available to book on Disney’s site either.

I called them yesterday and they’d changed their recording to say they weren’t accepting reservations yet. I’m not sure if that was just prior to opening or what that meant exactly. I’m going to keep checking.
Yay! I have someone as excited as me! Lol I checked disney’s Website, Jaleo’s website and OpenTable at 1am, 6am and now just to see!

Count us in as equally excited. We will be in Disney the later part of next week and I am trying to get a reservation for Saturday night. I called Friday and left a message. I called again yesterday and the recording said not taking reservations. I also read you could make a reservation online starting today. I've tried everywhere today - nothing as of yet. I'll keep trying though!

Count us in as equally excited. We will be in Disney the later part of next week and I am trying to get a reservation for Saturday night. I called Friday and left a message. I called again yesterday and the recording said not taking reservations. I also read you could make a reservation online starting today. I've tried everywhere today - nothing as of yet. I'll keep trying though!
I checked MDE, opentable.com, and jaleo.com - none of the sites are set up to take reservations yet.

$10 for a grilled cheese at Pepe. I think they are starting to loose their damn minds. Is everyone using Monopoly money that I don't know about? I don't mind paying good money for decent food, but a grilled cheese, come on. The chicken sandwich is $9. How is meat less then just cheese?

So, @Teleclashter stopped in this morning when he went to check out Pepe and was told that they open at 5:00 p.m. (which we knew) and service will be first-come-first-served until reservations open up later this week.

Here's a look at Pepe's full menu with prices and pics if anyone is interested - a review is coming.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=773
They’re doing reservations for Pepe? I’m a little surprised. Thought it was QS...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter