Men... What to wear - Victoria & Albert's

NandP

Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV
What do men wear to V&A ? Jacket required.... Suit jacket or casual linen type? Khaki's? Dress Slacks? Sperry Deck Shoes or leather dress shoes? Canvas dressy docksiders or dress slacks?

What have you seen that looks acceptable?
Looking for input, TIA

When I went with my friend in January, he wore a full suit, with suspenders and dress shoes. If I were a gentleman, I would wear a suit, tie, and dress shoes and remove the jacket during dinner if that made me more comfortable.

The most casual I've dressed for V&A is a linen sport coat, lightweight dress pants, collared shirt without a tie, and dressy loafers (not topsiders). I've also dressed one step below black tie. Most times, I've worn a blazer and dress pants (or a suit), dress shirt and tie, and dress shoes. I've never felt under- or overdressed with any of those looks.

Don't wear a wool suit/blazer unless it is tropical weight. While you may be fine in the dining room (it tends to be on the cooler side), you'll be too hot before and after dinner.

Unless they've eased up on the dress code, your jacket must remain on while in the restaurant.

Full suit and tie is what I always wear and see others wearing. You have to keep the jacket on as well.

What do men wear to V&A ? Jacket required.... Suit jacket or casual linen type? Khaki's? Dress Slacks? Sperry Deck Shoes or leather dress shoes? Canvas dressy docksiders or dress slacks?

What have you seen that looks acceptable?
Looking for input, TIA
Jacket is required and if you have none with you the restaurant will provide one but no idea what they look like. Have a reservation at the Chef's Table? You can take it off when you're seated if you like.

For one of our visits the man forgot to pack his dress clothes (surprise waiting list winners) so we bought some new duds at Disney Springs. This was a blessing in disguise as he'd donated all his work suits when he retired and needed a new blazer and dressier pants anyway.

Resort casual linen blend pants from Tommy Bahama in a putty colour; button front blue striped dress shirt, navy blue tropical weight blazer, and blue leather wingtips from Johnston and Murphy's. Fancy patterned socks that no one could see but me and they made me giggle.

Sport jacket, dress shirt and khaki's works fine. Some will wear suits (not me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!