Memories of The DIS Unplugged past - 7 in 7's particularly

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
I was roaming around Youtube last night and came upon the very first DIS Unplugged Vlog I ever watched......the 2013 94 minute "7 in 7". This vlog contributed to our Disney fanatisism.........so blame Pete :flower:my wife and I have such good memories of this particular vlog......the video version of the DIS was new and the team was so young :). Jon and Kevin participated on this one :)......the approach was much more freeform but that's probably due to Pete and all were still developing their video approach. As I moved through the other 7 in 7's they changed to solo shows for each resort.......my favorite format. You can see the changing of the guard going from 2013.........and the infamous Poly review with the scary Cory pic :oops:. Dustin was involved.......I do miss him and his 2pm DIS show. As time wore on........the solo resort 7 in 7's continued but you can see the maturity of the show grow. While I do like the resort reviews that are done right from the resort.......I do miss the good'ole 7 in 7's :( I do understand that today's DIS Unplugged is one of many shows produced by the team so the plate is much fuller than back in 2013-15 but there was something about those shows that just speaks Disney to me.

I'm so glad those shows are still available and if I ever need to smile I can always bring up Cory's search for the perfect "MOJITO" :lmao:

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!