memories of "Inspector Gadget" in 1999

tbell101

Earning My Ears
Just curious, I know this may sound silly (but I've got autism), but since one of my favorite live action Disney movies is "Inspector Gadget" from 1999 with Matthew Broderick, Rupert Everett, Dabney Coleman, Joely Fisher, Cheri Oteri, and Michelle Trachtenberg (as well as D.L. Hugley as the voice of Gadgetmobile), what memories do you have from "Inspector Gadget" in 1999, whether it when came it out in movie theaters in the summer of 1999, when it came out on VHS and DVD in late 1999, the "Inspector Gadget" Happy Meal toys from McDonald's, and/or the boy band Youngstown's song "I'll Be Your Everything", etc.? :) Because I like any Disney movie, whether it's animated and/or live-action! :)
Thanks! :)
Sean :)

Well, I remember when it came out, but I've never actually seen it. I did think Matthew Broderick was a good casting choice, but I wasn't too sure about Dr. Claw. I did grow up in the 80's watching the cartoon and I loved it. It's on Disney+ so Maybe I'll have to check it out sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter