Memorial Day Weekend Crowds

disneydisneydoo

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan my next trip! Would anyone be able to tell me what the crowds are like Memorial Day weekend? When do the crowds start arriving? How does this compare to Christmas time? Thanks for all your help!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Crowds over MDW can be quite heavy. People start arriving on Friday and tend to clear out again by Tuesday. We've seen waits of up to 2+ hours for attractions such as Splash and Space Mt.

I'm guessing (based on distant memory and posts I've read here) but I think Christmas is still busier than MD. The drawback to a late May visit is that it can get mighty hot waiting in line, so if you can possibly avoid that particular weekend, I'd suggest going either just before or just after.

I believe it is not as crowded as Christmas, but it is crowded...and hot... my experience has been that Saturday and Sunday are quite crowded.. we came on a Wednesday before that and Thursday were ok, crowds were picking up on Friday and then the weekend was crowded..

Anyone else want to share their experience?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!