Members at last....but more questions!

Jaga

Earning My Ears
HURRAY

We finally closed on our BWV resale last week. ...and are delighted that we have taken the plunge. Took 6 weeks to close. Now to book ressies for September 2002.

But still we have even more questions.....

Does anyone have experience in obtaining their memeber number after buying resale. I have been told that DVC member services have been notified (5 days after closing) but as we live in the UK, our DVC info is unlikely to arrive here much before X'mas. I am keen to try and benefit from the 11 month window and book ASAP.

Also will I get details of the additional perks DVC members are entitled to....or can anyone link me to a list ...my search facility is not working. I think DW is already thinking about X mas shopping at the Disney Store!

Thank you everyone for all your helpful input advice and discussion.

Jaga:D :D :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Your best source of information with respect to the short term perks and discounts will be the DVC members website within the DVC website at disney.com. Your membership materials will have the information necessary to get into the website, but once you are in the system you will be able to call them or email them to get the sign-in information. The website also contains most of the important members guidebook and policy information that can be accessed on-line.

Welcome Home!

Doctor P

Thanks for the quick reply....and for our first Welcome Home

Jaga

Usually, resale purchasers will be in the DVC computer within a week of closing.

You can call MS (1-407-566-3800) and explain that you have closed, but have not yet receieved any documents from DVC. If the deed has been recorded, MS will likely have you in the computer and you will be able to make a reservation.

You can also ask MS for the needed info to get access to the members-only website...and, of course, you can always get lots of information right here also!

<marquee>WELCOME HOME!</marquee>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter