Member surprise Disney cruise?

The competition ends in a tie.

Team Pirates, Team Incredibles, each 1/2 the audience. Taking turns, each identifies a song, the movie it is from, and act out a scene. Points are allocated after the performances (no, not THOSE points) and after a few rounds are over and the tie is announced, something is announced as a prize. It used to be EVERYONE got the prize as you left, most usually a baseball cap, but recently you get something to turn in that night FOR the prize.

They USED to have DVC pins they gave out. Now, they do seem to give a pin, maybe Aulani, maybe CC, but ONLY at other DVC presentations, ones generally meant for non members. However, you as a member are welcomed to attend one of those, but really, you have heard and done it all if you went to the Member presentation!

Now, there is the $200 OBC drawing. Every presentation has one, Members and the non Member meets. That may be worth your time, and you have a pretty good chance to win in the smaller group!

The competition ends in a tie.

Team Pirates, Team Incredibles, each 1/2 the audience. Taking turns, each identifies a song, the movie it is from, and act out a scene. Points are allocated after the performances (no, not THOSE points) and after a few rounds are over and the tie is announced, something is announced as a prize. It used to be EVERYONE got the prize as you left, most usually a baseball cap, but recently you get something to turn in that night FOR the prize.

They USED to have DVC pins they gave out. Now, they do seem to give a pin, maybe Aulani, maybe CC, but ONLY at other DVC presentations, ones generally meant for non members. However, you as a member are welcomed to attend one of those, but really, you have heard and done it all if you went to the Member presentation!

Now, there is the $200 OBC drawing. Every presentation has one, Members and the non Member meets. That may be worth your time, and you have a pretty good chance to win in the smaller group!

Geez. Your memory is even better than mine, and I just recently did it. But yes, that was spot on what it was. Not a bad time at all really.

Geez. Your memory is even better than mine, and I just recently did it. But yes, that was spot on what it was. Not a bad time at all really.

I smiled, you said you recently did it. For various reasons, so have I, in December, in January and most recently in March. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!