Member services

LILJAN59

Mouseketeer
wait Times on phone all day have been 15-18 minutes
What’s going on?-
Anyone???

It was 25 mins about an hour ago when we called. And we waited every bit of 25 minutes:confused3

Often sending an email via your member account is easier than calling. You get a written record of the transaction and they work the changes in a couple of days.

:earsboy: Bill

wait Times on phone all day have been 15-18 minutes
What’s going on?-
Anyone???
Just called today 5 minutes after opening for member services and wait wasxabout 20 minutes
I asked why wait time was so long and found out first booking day was yesterday for Candlelight Processional and lots of members booking special events for Food and Wine!!!

Just called today 5 minutes after opening for member services and wait wasxabout 20 minutes
I asked why wait time was so long and found out first booking day was yesterday for Candlelight Processional and lots of members booking special events for Food and Wine!!!

I don't understand why DVC owners would call DVC MS for Candlelight Processional?

I don't understand why DVC owners would call DVC MS for Candlelight Processional?

I know, I only call to reserve if I have to bank points tombook
I’m older and don’t trust myself with some things in line and don’t want to screw up my points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter