Member service phone lines has constant busy signal

Donna feetham

Earning My Ears
Disney member service has a constant busy signal does any know any other number I could use to get my call through

Disney member service has a constant busy signal does any know any other number I could use to get my call through

I got into the queue about an hour ago, it was a 40 minute wait. I decided to wait until later, I want to renew my AP. Did you try 407-566-3800?

Very busy right now due to announcement of the opening dates for resorts and parks. You'll just have to keep trying.

Constant busy and online chat is disabled -- they are understandably so slammed with callers.

Same got busy signal. Called the regular Disney line and waited an hour too talk to someone, she put me through to DVC, waited 90 mins, got through to someone just to tell me they can't renew my DVC gold AP lol

The phone line is busy this morning as well. Tried calling right at open and i guess was too late

I got in on the chat, before it went unavailable. But it has been stuck in place for about 15 mins

tried calling yesterday and also today same busy signal. Wanting to know when our points can be moved .. also tried to AP line to ask about new expiration date before we renew our DVC PAP to DVC Gold.

tried calling yesterday and also today same busy signal. Wanting to know when our points can be moved .. also tried to AP line to ask about new expiration date before we renew our DVC PAP to DVC Gold.

Someone has reported that points being extended will be moved around June 5th. Not sure if this is only April and June or if it applies to all now,

2018 points are eligible when they disappear from your dashboard, by calling in, and using them for new reservations only

I got in on the chat, before it went unavailable. But it has been stuck in place for about 15 mins
We had to recently cancel a trip and I wanted to check on our points, and I have been trying the number AND the chat all day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts