~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Hi, I'd like to request some coupons..I posted looking for coupons/invites and you responded...I found some that I was looking for but didn't see a couple you mentioned you had. (but I love your designs, so I don't need to see what it would look like ahead of time)

Trip is in Sept, coupons would be for Derek & Zack (together on 1 coupon is fine)
Illuminations show coupon
Star Wars Dessert party- Derek & Zack
Rivers of Light show-Derek & Zack
I was looking for but couldn't find one already made but you thought you had: Early Morning Magic, Chip & Dale's Campfire Singalong, and HEA Fireworks Dessert PArty (just saw one for the HEA show)

If you are able and have time could I also request some things I saw:
Agent P World Showcase Adventure- for Derek
Popcorn treat-for Derek
Dole Whip-for Zack
Jedi Training-for Derek
Disney Springs souvenier- 1 each Derek and Zack
Mickey Mouse airlines blue ticket-1 each for Derek and Zack (leaving Sept. 27th)

Thank you so much!!!

Hi, I'd like to request some coupons..I posted looking for coupons/invites and you responded...I found some that I was looking for but didn't see a couple you mentioned you had. (but I love your designs, so I don't need to see what it would look like ahead of time)

Trip is in Sept, coupons would be for Derek & Zack (together on 1 coupon is fine)
Illuminations show coupon
Star Wars Dessert party- Derek & Zack
Rivers of Light show-Derek & Zack
I was looking for but couldn't find one already made but you thought you had: Early Morning Magic, Chip & Dale's Campfire Singalong, and HEA Fireworks Dessert PArty (just saw one for the HEA show)

If you are able and have time could I also request some things I saw:
Agent P World Showcase Adventure- for Derek
Popcorn treat-for Derek
Dole Whip-for Zack
Jedi Training-for Derek
Disney Springs souvenier- 1 each Derek and Zack
Mickey Mouse airlines blue ticket-1 each for Derek and Zack (leaving Sept. 27th)

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Hon
I will work on these over the next week and post when I am done.
Best Regards
Mel

Hi Kristidiaz1
I have uploaded your requests to my photobucket.
Let me know if you have any problems with photobucket.
Have a great Trip!
Regards
Mel

Hi Kristidiaz1
I have uploaded your requests to my photobucket.
Let me know if you have any problems with photobucket.
Have a great Trip!
Regards
Mel
Thank you so much, they look amazing! The only issue is the Early morning magic coupon says Hollywood Studios and we are doing the EMM at Magic Kingdom (our 1st time, I didn't even realize there was more than one!) Is it too much trouble to update it? Thanks again!!

Thank you so much, they look amazing! The only issue is the Early morning magic coupon says Hollywood Studios and we are doing the EMM at Magic Kingdom (our 1st time, I didn't even realize there was more than one!) Is it too much trouble to update it? Thanks again!!

Hi
I made a new one and posted them in my photobucket
Best wishes
Mel

Hi Mel,
You have been SO helpful in making amazing things for my trip..I had a couple more things I was looking for and wasn't sure if you had. I was looking for an invite/coupon for Derek & Zack for Fantasmic and for the MK parade (we have dining packages booked so have a reserved spot for the kids) I didn't see these in your files but hoping maybe there was 1 I missed.

ALso, do you make any covers for a 5x7 autograph book by any chance? Thanks again!!!!!

Hi Mel,
You have been SO helpful in making amazing things for my trip..I had a couple more things I was looking for and wasn't sure if you had. I was looking for an invite/coupon for Derek & Zack for Fantasmic and for the MK parade (we have dining packages booked so have a reserved spot for the kids) I didn't see these in your files but hoping maybe there was 1 I missed.

ALso, do you make any covers for a 5x7 autograph book by any chance? Thanks again!!!!!

Hi
Photobucket is having issues and I can't get logged in
I would need you to send me an email to send you the Fantasmic coupons.
(Maybe send via PM Private message).
What type of 5x7 covers are you looking for?

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Hang on I reset my password and was able to upload the Fantasmic coupons
Regards Mel

Let me know about the autograph covers

Regards Mel

Looking for a 5x7 cover that says Derek's Autographs 2018. Maybe a Star Wars theme? He also likes green army guy, pirates, whatever is easiest! Thanks so much!

Regards Mel

Your creativity and generosity know no bounds. I can't thank you enough for everything you have created for me to help make this trip extra special. It is not our 1st trip, but it is a big celebration and is a trip that for awhile I thought wasn't going to happen. I have no words to say how much I love everything, and how truly magical all your details are!!!

Your creativity and generosity know no bounds. I can't thank you enough for everything you have created for me to help make this trip extra special. It is not our 1st trip, but it is a big celebration and is a trip that for awhile I thought wasn't going to happen. I have no words to say how much I love everything, and how truly magical all your details are!!!

Hi Hon
You are very welcome.
I know you have been doing alot of planning and I wish you and your family a very Magical Holiday.
Best Regards
Mel

Hi Mel,

Thanks for responding to my post. All 3 proof's look great. My daughter's name is Jalynn.

Thanks again for all your help. This will help make the surprise great.

Hi Mel,

Thanks for responding to my post. All 3 proof's look great. My daughter's name is Jalynn.

Thanks again for all your help. This will help make the surprise great.

Good Morning
I added Jalynn's requests to my photobucket.
Have a great Holiday
Regards Mel

Hello, I saw some of your coupons that you have made for others,and I was very impressed. I was wondering if you could make me some coupons/tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. (I saw some examples of others you have done on your Photobucket).
There are 5 in all:
John
Tag
Toni
Tracy
Randy

Thanks so much!

Hello, I saw some of your coupons that you have made for others,and I was very impressed. I was wondering if you could make me some coupons/tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. (I saw some examples of others you have done on your Photobucket).
There are 5 in all:
John
Tag
Toni
Tracy
Randy

Thanks so much!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Look under: John
Have a great Holiday
Best Regards
Mel

I would like to request the Mickey Bar one with the name Don on it.
I would also like to request the Mickey with the special treat with the name Don on it as well.

Thanks!

I would like to request the Mickey Bar one with the name Don on it.
I would also like to request the Mickey with the special treat with the name Don on it as well.

Thanks!

Hi
I posted them in my photobucket
look under Don
Regards Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!