Mega secrets list for Disneyland?

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Hi everyone in "Dis-unplugged land" --

I was listening to a recent Podcast and the gang were talking about a Megalist for WDW which talks about things to know and special secrets for WDW.

Is there something similiar on the Dis for Disneyland? We are going to Disneyland and it is our 1st trip. Never been to California and doing some mega research. I learn so much info. from these boards and prefer to use these boards for my trip planning research rather than investing in a book.

Thanks in advance...

Perfect thanks!!!! ;)
Cannot wait to finally see California!

Does anyone know if there is a Word doc. of these secrets available? In other words - did anyone go through the pages and do up a summary of the items? I know someone did that with the WDW list. I am just starting to lose it going through each of the threads - there are so many! HELP!

Could someone include a link to the document referenced on this week's podcast for WDW? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter