Mega Magic Package at DD hotels

disneydawg

Earning My Ears
Found this package at mousesavers.com. I usually book separately but..got a price of 900 for 4 nights/2 adult hoppers/2 PI tickets/ 4 free breakfasts for 2 and kids 12 and under eat free at Hotel Royal Plaza. Looking for advise from money crunchers if I could do better on site w/DC discount for December. We'll be on DCL before our stay at WDW so we'll only have 4 days at WDW. I find this very confusing...:confused: Oh, we'll need to purchase kids tickets, maybe at connections...Help!!

Sounds good to me. I think Mary does the number crunching before she posts on mousesavers and if she thinks it's a good deal, then you can bet it is.

Carla

Are they 4 day hoppers? Those are around 200 a piece, so there's 400 of your cost, then you've got your hotel-4 nights, your breakfasts, and PI admission for 500. I'm not sure what regular PI admission is, you can probably find that at mousesavers or wdwig.com.

I agree with the above poster that mousesavers does list good deals.

Have you ever stayed at HRP? You might want to check their website or check the resorts board here to see if it will fit what you want. I can't remember if we've stayed there or not-we've stayed at quite a few of the ones at DD and have always been happy.

I went ahead and made a reservation..no deposit needed just CC#...I'll keep searching though...have until December:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter