• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meeting Up at the Airport

stitcher28

Earning My Ears
I'm flying on USAir (Terminal B) and my sister is flying on Air Tran (Terminal A). We're renting a car from Budget (in terminal). Does anyone have recommendations on good places to meet? I'm scheduled to arrive first by about 15 minutes.

Here's a link to MCO's web site. There are also maps and diagrams of the passenger terminal and the boarding areas.

You might have to click on several different pictures to get a good view of what you want to see -- I had one window open for the main terminal and one for a key to what is there.

I just did this this past week. The trams for A side and B side dump out right in front of security. Directly behind security there is an information desk. It is a great place to meet. I had no problem finding my mom there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter