Meeting Anna & Elsa @ Norway

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Can you do this early or is everything but akershus still closed in the morning? Park opens at 9 and we have 9:30 Akershus reservations. Staying @ Swan. Hoping to meet A&E before breakfast.

If it is EMH, the ride opens early, but Anna and Elsa like to sleep in. They open at regular park opening hours.

Speaking plainly...
They will begin meeting at 9AM.

We were wondering this too as we also have an early Akershus ADR. Was hoping we didn't have to wait until 11am for the ride and the M&G. Thanks for asking!

We were wondering this too as we also have an early Akershus ADR. Was hoping we didn't have to wait until 11am for the ride and the M&G. Thanks for asking!

Yeah our plan is to meet A&E right before our reservations and then have a FP for right after. Then be done with Norway. I’m hoping since the park opens at 9 (and hoping we get there on time) we’re able to make it to meet them before eating at 9:30.

We recently rode FEA twice, meet A&E, and finished up about 9:45 with a 9:00 park open. It was great!

Our ADR is for 8:10am I thiink. It's before 9am. Would we be better to ride FEA first (with no FP) and then do the M&G? I'm assuming we wont need a FP for the ride since we'll be done eating before the park opens.

Our ADR is for 8:10am I thiink. It's before 9am. Would we be better to ride FEA first (with no FP) and then do the M&G? I'm assuming we wont need a FP for the ride since we'll be done eating before the park opens.
yes :) i would ride first then go meet them. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter