Meet the Millers.... all about Pandora

I forgot all about Tori's graduation!
When we got home Sunday I wasn't feeling to good and by the next day I was out of it! That's when I found out I had Strep Throat! I wanted to cry! I did'n't want to be sick for her graduation day! But the next day was her big day and I was good until about 6pm then I wanted to just pass out! h
Her high school graduation ceremony was so sweet I cried!
After we went to the Sugar Factory... the food was so good of what I did get to eat....
30.jpg 33.jpg

Great pics! Loved reading about your adventures! I also love finding other Disney horse enthusiasts (I'm a hunter/jumper instructor).

Thank you
Maddie loves to jump! do you live in FL?

Our farm is in North Carolina. We had considered looking for a farm in Florida way back when but the heat made us reconsider LOL. We have 29 horses here.

Our farm is in North Carolina. We had considered looking for a farm in Florida way back when but the heat made us reconsider LOL. We have 29 horses here.
Am sure your farm is amazing! Maddie would love to have 1 horses but we just are leasing a pony she has a new one she's ridding now he makes her work a harder.....

I love your photos from Pandora! I can't wait to finally see it completed. And this was from a post a while back, but congratulations on your biopsy results!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!