Meet and greet photos

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
Only one week to go to our trip, oct 21st i posted ealier that my mom had a minor stroke so this trip is going to be mellow, The one thing I want t concentrate on Is gettting pictures at meet and greets, Anna and Elsa, tinkerell etc. Are there any photo pass photographers back at these meet and greets. Plus I am doing the new mickey mouse breakfast at the Gch. Hoping for a magical trip

I don't know about Anna & Elsa specifically, but we've seen more PP CMs around since Halloween Time started. Make sure to ask about magic shots! We've found that it never hurts to have our phones/camera ready anyway -- it helps to have a back up, so even if there is a PP CM at a M&G, we still hand over our phones/camera for a few shots to have better odds of more good photos. That way, if PP photos get lost, we have our photos for reference (time stamp, location, description, etc.) when calling the PP help line. If there isn't a PP CM at the M&G (still happens sometimes), there usually is a CM who will use your phone/camera. And if you use your phone, don't forget to have battery back up handy!

Last edited:
There are not Photopass photographers with Anna and Elsa. I didn’t have one last time we did Pixie Hollow, either, but I don’t do that one often enough to know if that’s consistent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!