Meeko at Character Breakfast anymore?

Meeko32198

Earning My Ears
We have a trip planned for October and currently had planned to do the Grand Californian Chip and Dale Breakfast but saw that it's changed to Mickey and friends. Our reason for this breakfast was to see my favorite character Meeko as I've yet to meet him at any of the parks. Is he still involved in the new breakfast or has he moved to one of the others? Hoping I actually get to see him on this visit. Thanks!

It looks like it’s just Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip & Dale now. Hopefully they move some of the woodland characters to an appropriate meet and greet spot in the parks... maybe near Redwood Creek??

Disney Dining said that they don't have "critters" at Storytellers anymore :sad1: When I asked what characters they will have, they said they could only tell me the Host that will be there; ie Mickey at Mickeys Tales of Adventure, Goofy at Goody's Kitchen, Donald at Donald Dunks Seaside Breakfast, and Minnie at Minnie and Friends.

Kriss :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!