Medical ID bracelets

I've been wearing my stainless steel medical alert since age 14(many years), and it is still in good shape. It was too big for my wrist, so I wear it on my ankle with sandals except in Autumn/Winter which is the only time I wear boots. My husband bought me a pretty plated silver child size bracelet but I cannot fasten the clasp myself, so have trouble remembering to wear it.

I've been wearing my stainless steel medical alert since age 14(many years), and it is still in good shape. It was too big for my wrist, so I wear it on my ankle with sandals except in Autumn/Winter which is the only time I wear boots. My husband bought me a pretty plated silver child size bracelet but I cannot fasten the clasp myself, so have trouble remembering to wear it.

That's why I like my rubber ones. Not the most elegant, but easy to put on and off. I've had for about 6 months now. I only wear to work or when I'm going out alone. I figure I don't need it at home or if DH is with me. I like changing the colors though!

I've had my medical ID from Lauren's Hope for almost two years. It's a beaded style (with an obvious red alert symbol on the tag) and I wear it 24/7. It has a few scratches but is in great shape still. Doctors and nurses always notice it-my wrists are small so it's about half beading and half tag.
i did recently get a necklace so that the days I need both wrists in braces I can still have something on me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter