Meanwhile Back at Wizard City.....

I've been trying to win either the Royal Robe or Celestial Robe. So far, I've won the Royal Hat, five Dark Fairies (they do have cards), Mint Wand, Gingerbread Wand and a Star Wand. All of those items were won just the past two days, a few hours each day, Lord Nightshade.
Good luck to everyone! Get those holiday items! Woot!

Oh thanks! I had forgotten all about Nightshade. I didn't realize he was dropping such cool things. Good luck everyone!:goodvibes

I'm trying to plan out some access passes, and was wondering if anyone remembers what is required before you can take the boat over to Krokosphinx Island. Do you have to complete all three "fire" areas; Chamber of Fire, Palace of Fire and Throne Room of Fire? If the boat pass is given after completing just one or two of these, it would be helpful to know which areas these are. (Have finished all of the Royal Hall quests.)

Thanks!

I'm trying to plan out some access passes, and was wondering if anyone remembers what is required before you can take the boat over to Krokosphinx Island. Do you have to complete all three "fire" areas; Chamber of Fire, Palace of Fire and Throne Room of Fire? If the boat pass is given after completing just one or two of these, it would be helpful to know which areas these are. (Have finished all of the Royal Hall quests.)

Thanks!

I think it opens after you finish all the Palace of Fire quests.

Hey alice, I think I'm level 9, I might buy some crowns, if I do, what places shall I unlock for my lvl 9 death/X wizard

Hi Aliceblue,
You need to complete the Throne Room of Fire quest for the professor. It is required because that is where the map room that shows the Isle is located.

So that would require access to all three areas? If I remember correctly, Throne Room of Fire is at the other end of Palace of Fire, and that does not open up until you complete Chamber of Fire, right?
Hey alice, I think I'm level 9, I might buy some crowns, if I do, what places shall I unlock for my lvl 9 death/X wizard
First of all, make sure you've finished every single quest you can in Wizard City; this used to take you to level 10, but perhaps it does not take you as far now.

You can see a list of crown pricing for each area here on the Wizard 101 website. (Scroll down a ways.)

What you decide to buy really depends on what you're trying to do. If you want to get to Krok, you'll need to finish Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley. Colossus Blvd is not necessary for entrance to Krok, but there may be special school quests that can't be completed without access there. Sunken City in Nightside is a separate area, but it also is not required to get to Krok, so it's up to you if the challenge is worth it, as it's rather difficult to complete. (Might want to wait until you're a much higher level.)

You can always get a small amount of crowns and just decide what to buy with them as you go. :)

If I have a friend that purchases crowns and can enter these "paid" areas, would I be able to teleport to them?

So that would require access to all three areas? If I remember correctly, Throne Room of Fire is at the other end of Palace of Fire, and that does not open up until you complete Chamber of Fire, right?

Right

If I have a friend that purchases crowns and can enter these "paid" areas, would I be able to teleport to them?
Although you can't teleport to someone unless you have paid for that area yourself, there is a place right in Wizard City where it's very helpful for nonsubscribers to teleport to friends; that's the Stormdrain Tower in the Haunted Cave on Triton Ave, where Lord Nightshade has some very nice drops. You can't get into his tower on your own without completing Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane, but you can teleport to a friend inside the tower, because it's in a free player area.

Good for nonsubscribers to know. :)

Due to a major computer malfunction, I won't be playing Wizard or any other games, possibly for quite a while.

I had just gotten my other wizards into Krok, too. (Sigh) Guess I'll have to actually get some things done around here.....

Hope you all have fun in Dragonspyre!

Nearly two years after first seeing the Pixie Queen pet, I am finally the owner of not one, but two! Never got her from Smogger the first time through Katz Lab. I didn't try going back until today, because I heard that the gearheads are much slower since last night's maintenance. It's true! And what a difference it made on my laggy computer. Didn't win the pet after the battle, but I got her after one try at the second chance chest. Then I ported out to Regents Square, changed realms, and a second pet drop icon appeared above the first on my screen; another Pixie Queen! Don't know how that happened, but I'm not complaining. :)

I've been very laggy trying to train my pet yesterday. I couldn't even switch realms. Had to close the window.

Yes, the pet update seems to have created lots of issues. In addition to an increase in my "normal" amount of lag, many of my graphics are slow-loading and appear as red figures or don't appear at all. Folks are reporting all kinds of bugs; I'm sure there's tweaking that will have to be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter