Meal Voucher Question

cpalmer7

Earning My Ears
We will have the Half Board Plus meal vouchers. I understand that you can use the voucher at a different restaurant up to a certain value mentioned on the voucher. If I use the voucher at a counter service restaurant instead of a table service restaurant can it be used for two people in order to get the full value of the voucher or is it only valid for one person? I appreciate you help!

Hi there! I don't have first-hand knowledge, but in researching for our upcoming trip, I've learned that each voucher is for only one person, which makes using them at a counter service restaurant not practical (in terms of value). We love having a quiet sit-down dinner each day, so it's perfect for us!

Our first trip to DLP is in August and I'm SO excited! I hope you have a fabulous time! :jumping1:

Im sure they cant be used at counter service restaurants only table service or buffets

The tricky part is not whether the voucher can be used at facial value for two people, as you might as well be starving and require two menus for yourself, but whether it can be used to purchase several menus.

I have just re-read what's written on Half-Board vouchers, and it specifically states that it is valid for ”one meal” only at “other” restaurants. From what I understand, nothing prevents you from using it at a counter service restaurant though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!