Meal Plan Question

ICan'tWait

Mouseketeer
I'm contemplating getting my sons the meal plan for our days at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. I think I read somewhere that when we go through a line not everybody needs to be on the plan? Is that correct? They would get their meal and then I could pay for mine separately? I just don't see the meal plan for myself because I wouldn't eat as much. Two teens on the other hand... Also, are there places other than carts where they can get snacks as part of the plan (churros, ice cream popcorn)? The snacks are what usually kill the budget. Also are ice waters free at counter service like they are at Disney?

Not everyone in the party needs to be on the meal plan. Go through the line, go to the cashier, those on the meal plan can show their wristbands, and then you can pay for the rest of the food.

Water is free.
You don't all have to have a meal plan.
You can't use the plan at snack carts, only the places listed which are the QS restaurants.
You can get snacks at those places as well.
You can go thru a line once per hour. Drinks are unlimited.

Water is free.
You don't all have to have a meal plan.
You can't use the plan at snack carts, only the places listed which are the QS restaurants.
You can get snacks at those places as well.
You can go thru a line once per hour. Drinks are unlimited.

So do you mean you don't have to wait an hour to get a drink?

Jumping on this question....are beer and wine only available at the QS restaurants? And are they limited to one an hour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!