ME CABO hotel

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
I notice this is a DCL excursion. Has anyone down this? Any good?

Has anyone done direct on their own? I tried emailing but no response

Thanks

yeah its a great deal as the place is close to the port and the facilities and water sports options are great. The only drawback is that you have to get a taxi there or a watertaxi but they bring you back on a water taxi so only one way

Can someone who has been there tell me a bit more about what it's like? Is it really nice?

I've been there twice and it really isn't geared towards kids, though there were a few there, and they were asked to stay at the quiet pool closest to to the hotel - or maybe on the beach. The beach is small, and is really the same beach as all the other restaurants along that area. Fairly big drop off and waves when I was there. I don't think it would be good for children at all based on conditions when I was there. The main attractions is the large pool and pool bar, I think. It was extremely tricky getting on and off the water taxi due to waves on my second trip.

We enjoyed it there with our kids. We have teens and a younger one. They put us kinda between the two pools so we had the best of both worlds. Great service and enjoyed the vibe. We had a great beach day, very calm and my teens did the paddle boarding and we did the boat trip to see the Arches, seals etc with our youngest which is include. The resort is very and on the day we were there the beach was gorgeous and swimmable. Water isn't as warm as on our Caribbean Cruise but it was refreshing;) The pool was warmer tho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter