MDE question

BlueSuitDonald

Mouseketeer
we are going to Disney with my brother and his family. He did all of the reservations under his MDE account. If I want to have access to all of our reservations, fastpasses and photos from memory maker, how do I do that without having to use his sign in? Do we set it up as family and friends?

we are going to Disney with my brother and his family. He did all of the reservations under his MDE account. If I want to have access to all of our reservations, fastpasses and photos from memory maker, how do I do that without having to use his sign in? Do we set it up as family and friends?
It’s really easiest to use his login. From his MDX, you’ll see all the photos without a watermark, otherwise, all the photos in your own MDX will be obscured.

If you set up your own account and link as friends and family you should be able to share plans/fast passes/pictures that way.

For our trip my dad was the only one with memory maker, but we were all linked and at the end of the trip he downloaded all the pictures we wanted.

Yes you would link to each other in the family and friends section.
Make sure you are also allowed to "plan with each other" which means that you have access and can change things yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter