MDE not recognizing passes?

Ahsokasmom

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else having an issue with MDE? I was just in a few days ago booking at FP, was at the parks yesterday but this morning I went to try to book a FP and it shows we don't have tickets. When I look at our tickets they are showing, when I try to link our passes again I get a message the pass is already linked. I've gotten messages we can't book anyone FP but never we don't have tickets.

I am having issues also this morning. I just posted a thread. It is my 60 days out and it will only let me do fast passes for one day of our trip, not the first day. It also is not recognizing AP's for a family traveling with me. I have no idea what is going on this morning.

Just got off the phone, the cast member said there is a system wide outage and they are working to resolve it hopefully within the hour. He recommended signing out and signing back in later.

I am having issues also this morning. I just posted a thread. It is my 60 days out and it will only let me do fast passes for one day of our trip, not the first day. It also is not recognizing AP's for a family traveling with me. I have no idea what is going on this morning.
Whole system was messed up yesterday too. Not as bad, but annoying. We have a big group so all of us were trying starting at 7:00, none of us were able to get anything until after 7:30. Kept timing out and losing the ones we had so we’d have to start over. Really hard when all 3 of us were trying to book for 15 people at the same times. Ended up working out but took way longer than not should have.

It's ten hours later, and I still get the message--signed out/in; cleared browser. Nothing. Whole family of AP holders. I sent an email before I saw this thread.

It's ten hours later, and I still get the message--signed out/in; cleared browser. Nothing. Whole family of AP holders. I sent an email before I saw this thread.
Same here, I just tried again but no luck. Hoping tomorrow is better.

Why are so many sites having issues,Disney,I saw a post this morning saying FoP had FPs for next month so I go on and apparently I have no passes now so no FPs for me!!Also Floridas automated tolling system Sunpass has been majorly screwed up for like months now,it doesn't show activity or charge you,I don't use it regularly like some family members so I don't have it where it takes money out of my account automatically but I have a feeling some people are going to be getting charges of a couple hundred bucks when they fix whatever issues they're having.

I was having trouble booking fast passes for our main gate guest passes (my DH is a CM). I called about 1/2 hour ago and they told me that, due to system enhancements, many AP holders and CMs are unable to book fast passes this evening. They told me to try again tomorrow.

I have a Gold AP, and I was able to book FPs about 20 mins ago, so hopefully the issue is resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter