MDE Magic Band order would NOT accept my mailing address

bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
ARG. Computers. Ugh.

We customized Magic Bands for an upcoming visit and the stooooopid software wouldn't accept our mailing address. I tried dozens of ways to format the address ... and ended up with a chopped off version. Disney's interface either argued that my address wasn't formatted correctly or modified the address to meet its own understanding.

So ... my chances are getting the package are roughly 1 in 500 given that the address it formatted reached the business address but refused to accept my box number. Anyone else fighting their "address verification" tool?

UGH.

I know what you mean. A lot of websites will not accept my address too. They want to abbreviate the word South in the street name. I do not understand why I cannot spell it out. I guess IT people know more about where we live than we do.

I tried to order our bands last PM and kept getting message at end to try again later or order different bands. I tried later and different bands with same message.

I tried to order our bands last PM and kept getting message at end to try again later or order different bands. I tried later and different bands with same message.
Hmm, so maybe it was something unusually glitchy with their site?

I phoned for another reason and "added" a question regarding this particular MB order. The rep saw both my entry and the resulting Disney answer. She was unable to override but took it to the backroom folks who were successful with the override. Our bands should be in good shape for delivery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!