MDE linking etc

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
I'm sorry, I can;t find any previous questions I had about this answered.... don't know why..... So if I just added my mom to my friend list on MDE, and clicked she can only see shared plans..... how do I know I have the setting to make FP+ for her acct?

I'm sorry, I can;t find any previous questions I had about this answered.... don't know why..... So if I just added my mom to my friend list on MDE, and clicked she can only see shared plans..... how do I know I have the setting to make FP+ for her acct?
try making a fast pass for today, if she has a valid ticket you should be able to choose her name. Then just don't actually make the fast pass.

Interesting! I did it,and it looks like I can choose her to make a fp today if I wanted! Wow....that's it? So I guess I'm set for our 60 day date?I'm going to try to make fp for multiple family members

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter