MDE friends

Wish Upon A Starbucks

Scampi Lover/Velociraptor
Does anyone else have trouble friending other people? Unless they have an on-site stay I always have problems especially if they are managed by someone else. Any suggestions other than calling?

I definitely had issues. Once when I tried, my tickets ended up transferred to my “friends” account. It took a bit to get them back. I have no suggestions, but there must be a “proper” way to do it so this doesn’t happen

I’m having this problem! When I try to find someone as a “Connected Guest” (which used to work somewhat well for me), I now get the message -

“there are no connected guests you can add at this time”. It’s so frustrating!!

What sometimes works for me is creating them, then inviting them via email. Note I said that SOMETIMES works, not always. My son and I aren't connected ever since he decided he wanted his own account. We have tried with me inviting him, with him inviting me, and with Guest Services intervening for us. It still remains a problem, and one we will have to get solved before I make our FP+ for this coming summer.

Just bumping to see if any other people have trouble friending people without an on-site reservation?

Just tried again today - when I try to add someone by "finding through my Connected Guests," I just get a message "There are no connected Guests you can add at this time." So frustrating!!!

I've been trying to add someone by using their reservation number and it keeps sending the email to ME instead of the person I'm trying to connect to :confused3

I was wondering if I could just make a onsite reservation, connect through that reservation and then cancel. It would be a few extra steps but might work.
I have three connected resort reservations to mine. I can't connect to three people, across two of the reservations. I send them invites that are delivered to me. :headache: I need to call IT and get it fixed before our fastpass day. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!