Mde freak out

I had the same thing happen. The website showed the same thing with my wife "leaving me". Disney IT had to work for about 20 minutes fixing everything up. It was all kinds of messed up but they were able to fix it up right.

My family is still not showing on MDE. Do I need to call to have someone fix or will it resolve on it's own? I dont really have time this am to sit on the phone with someone. :(

I’ve had the same thing happen and everything was fine. Even though my MDE showed only one of our FP+, they were really all there.

My family is still not showing on MDE. Do I need to call to have someone fix or will it resolve on it's own? I dont really have time this am to sit on the phone with someone. :(

If you don't have a reason that it has to get fixed today (like tomorrow is your FP day) then your can probably ignore it for now and it may resolve on its own. If you do need it to be accurate right away then calling is probably your best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter