Mde freak out

wdwplanner13

Earning My Ears
I made my fast passes on Tuesday and was quite pleased with what I got. Checked and double checked. But now, I checked just to play around with timing and my husband is no longer listed on the fastpasses! He isnt even listed on my friends and family. What on Earth!
I'll be calling first thing in the morning, but has this happened to anyone else?

I modified some fast passes earlier this evening and when I got back to that screen on MDE the party was all screwed up. I check on the Disney website and it was correct.

MDE kept popping up on my phone yesterday to close when I wasn't even in MDE. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now it shows only 1FP for each ride I've booked (should be 4) but when I check on the website it shows my correct information. So I'd check the website to make sure sure your DH is still there

It happens all the time. I think it's one of the most confusing MDE failures. How does it lose one or two people out of a party? Very strange. But it does it all the time. Don't be too worried if you're sure you made it correctly. If he doesn't show back up in a day or two, call.

Yesterday I couldn't get it to load any of my party for an hour or so in the morning. Then it cleared up.

Crazy app!!!
I think that’s your answer.

I’m a little worried about trying to grab same day FPs via refresh in the app for this reason, mine sometimes works but sometimes only shows me and therefore won’t let me modify for anyone else. Usually the website works when the app doesn’t, but you never know!

Mine is doing the same thing. We check in tomorrow and all of a sudden my families fast passes are not listed. I just had a heart attack.

I made my fast passes on Tuesday and was quite pleased with what I got. Checked and double checked. But now, I checked just to play around with timing and my husband is no longer listed on the fastpasses! He isnt even listed on my friends and family. What on Earth!
I'll be calling first thing in the morning, but has this happened to anyone else?
Yes it happens all the time
The fact that he fell off you family list is why he fell off the FP list
It's just MDE being MDE. Fresh things and he'll return and things will be fine
Nothing is gone. It's just a display problem, not a real tech issue

The app and the website with dropped him and apparently merged DH info with me, so that I had two set of park tickets and he had none. Very weird, but the cast member on the phone was awesome and patient and fixed it all. Yay! I'd like to send an email to recognize how helpful she was in addition to the phone call survey. Anyone know how to send props to management?

Likely no need to freak out at all.
The app sometimes gets wonky.
Just log out and log back in and its likely gonna look fine again.
Or go on the website.

MDE kept popping up on my phone yesterday to close when I wasn't even in MDE. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now it shows only 1FP for each ride I've booked (should be 4) but when I check on the website it shows my correct information. So I'd check the website to make sure sure your DH is still there
Agree. I have cancelled ADR before and they didn’t disappear off of the app but when I checked the website it was correct.

same here since the day the app came out. missing stuff all the time on every single trip but web site is correct.

jim

The app and the website with dropped him and apparently merged DH info with me, so that I had two set of park tickets and he had none. Very weird, but the cast member on the phone was awesome and patient and fixed it all. Yay! I'd like to send an email to recognize how helpful she was in addition to the phone call survey. Anyone know how to send props to management?

This exact thing happened with me and my sister 2 years ago, literally as we were on the plane to Disney. Thankfully a CM at check-in was able to fix it pretty quickly. It also dropped two of our dining reservations but I had screenshotted them with the confirmation # & so they were honored. Crazy that they still have this occurring with something that is so vital to the trip.

I think that’s your answer.

I’m a little worried about trying to grab same day FPs via refresh in the app for this reason, mine sometimes works but sometimes only shows me and therefore won’t let me modify for anyone else. Usually the website works when the app doesn’t, but you never know!

True that you never know but download multiple browsers to your phone (Mozilla Foxfire, Chrome, Edge, etc) and switch back and forth. I usually find one that's working when trying to refresh.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter