MDE: Family and Friends

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
I just added a friend on my MDE who is going to meet up with me and my son when we arrive in Disney in June. His wife is coming too. I put him on to make FPs for him too. When I go to the plans page, I cannot see him. But he is there on the friends and family page. is there something I'm missing? Will I be able to do his FPs when it's time. He has an FL annual pass as does his wife.

Do you currently have any shared plans with him? If not, you won't see him on the plans page (this was changed in October of last year with the MDE overhaul). You should be fine to book FPs for/with him if you see him on the Friends & Family page.

Do you currently have any shared plans with him? If not, you won't see him on the plans page (this was changed in October of last year with the MDE overhaul). You should be fine to book FPs for/with him if you see him on the Friends & Family page.

No. We do not have any shared plans. He's wondering will I be able to make his FPs at 60 days. He's an AP holder. Are they 30 days? I forget. :crazy:

You share your 60-day window with him.

Just tell him you’ll take care of the FP booking. ;)

He called me last night in curiosity. Said if he could get that FP window with me at 60 days, he'd be forever grateful! :rotfl2::rotfl2: I do believe he said he only has a 7 day window? How does that work exactly on annual passes? You're not "locked into" a reservation, so is it, whenever you decide you're going make your ressies for that time. If he's going in March, say the 3rd, does he just go to MDE and make the ressies for that time?

He called me last night in curiosity. Said if he could get that FP window with me at 60 days, he'd be forever grateful! :rotfl2::rotfl2: I do believe he said he only has a 7 day window? How does that work exactly on annual passes? You're not "locked into" a reservation, so is it, whenever you decide you're going make your ressies for that time. If he's going in March, say the 3rd, does he just go to MDE and make the ressies for that time?

AP holders with no onsite resort reservation have a rolling 30-day FP window in which they can hold up to 7 days of FPs.

From the FP FAQ Booking Windows post:
- Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater.

- AP holders have similar benefits as offsite guests otherwise, except that they cannot have more than 7 days of FPs booked at any one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter