MDE down for "Magical Enhancements" ?!?!?!

peg110

DIS Veteran
So I had some downtime. We are in the camper. We have had some issues with our photo pass pictures for the "Magic Shots" not showing up right in the MDE App (Photos Section). Many of them just show "WHITE" a few were just the pose without the "Magic" added in.

So we are trying to access them from an actual PC not an "App". Well it keeps telling me that the Username/Password was wrong. I tried it on 2 computers with 2 different browsers EACH. Finally I called. After a short hold I am informed that the MDE Is down for "Magical Enhancements." :lmao:

Okay... so I work in I.T. for a fairly LARGE Government entity. When we do changes or "Enhancements" to our products, we do NOT do them during the day unless it will NOT impact the application. Particularly to our more important public facing applications.

SO.... Either their IT department is "Clueless" (go ahead @bama_ed and chime in... :D ) or their "Magical Enhancement" is code for a "Crash" that they are desperately trying to fix. Probably BOTH!

So on any given day, this could suck.... On days when you are AT WDW and want to USE the APP (Which they practically SHOVE on us), it's not a good thing.

Okay, I will get of my soapbox now. Enjoy the rest of the day.

It wasn't a crash since they posted it on the web site yesterday or maybe even the day before that, that it was going to be down. I agree it's a bit silly to do it during the day. I work for an IT company and my honey owns his own IT consulting business and I would say 80% of his work is at night and on weekends.

SO.... Either their IT department is "Clueless" (go ahead @bama_ed and chime in... :D ) or their "Magical Enhancement" is code for a "Crash" that they are desperately trying to fix. Probably BOTH!

Okay, I will get of my soapbox now. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Paul, on behalf of Captain Obvious and myself, Welcome to the Club!

giphy.gif

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter