MDE: Down for everyone, or just me? [10/18/2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franrose

DIS Veteran
I'm used to losing the ability to see my plans for a period of time most days, but it's been about eight hours now - is MDE playing up for anyone else? Cheers! :D

Hmm... not working on my usual browser (Google Chrome), working on Internet Explorer - I'll have to work out what silly setting (cookies etc) I've accidentally changed. :rotfl:

A few hours later - man I wish I could work it out, haven't actually changed anything, but it won't hold my login. If anyone's ever experienced Google Chrome do this and found the solution, please let me know :) I've done all the usuals such as checking out what cookies I might be blocking, restarting my computer, etc. :scratchin

Last edited:
I am having issues linking tickets. On hold currently with IT and the message says they are experiencing technical difficulties.

Hmm... not working on my usual browser (Google Chrome), working on Internet Explorer - I'll have to work out what silly setting (cookies etc) I've accidentally changed. :rotfl:

A few hours later - man I wish I could work it out, haven't actually changed anything, but it won't hold my login. If anyone's ever experienced Google Chrome do this and found the solution, please let me know :) I've done all the usuals such as checking out what cookies I might be blocking, restarting my computer, etc. :scratchin
Try using Incognito browsing

I can't see my reservations today- says they are unable to show our plans right now, please come back later.
Made reservations with two packages two days ago- we could NOT get them to link completely- as in it would show on one reservation everyone except the lead person on the second reservation and from the second reservation- only their party- not the linked one at all. We have done linked reservations many times and tried everything we knew. Finally gave in and called. First call had a 60 minute wait- nope. Called the next morning and the CM fixed it for us-took a 35 minute phone call. The tickets didn't show right away- took 24 hours to show for some strange reason- but it was all there last time I looked and the site was actually working.

I really wish they would get the kinks worked out. We had major issues on our trip last summer making our 4th fast passes- it just never worked.

To update... I googled and played around in my settings a bit and eventually worked out that there could be faulty cookie in the mix, so I cleared those & cache. Voila, it took a couple of reloads but things restored themselves after that. The message you mention is what I was getting @tink2 (and it would log me out at that point too), so it might be worth giving that a go. :-)

I think Disney may be running into technical issues again this morning. I tried 3 different browsers, and the main WDW webpage isn't even loading properly ... no menus along the top of the page with no options to login to MDE.

The Disney main web page finally loaded for me but I also get this when I try to sign in:

Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time.

Forget the ap. My password no longer loads automatically and it refuses to accept my password when I type it in.

Thanks Disney!

I get the same and it has been down for me every time I've tried this week. This is ridiculous, I think Disney has made a system so complicated they can't manage it anymore.

I have gotten the Please come back later... thing all this week. But, if I click on My Magic Bands and Cards in the drop down of My Disney Experience it brings me to my login and then I can get to my plans that way. Weird but it has worked just about every time.

I have been having problems on and off for days as well. Specifically with viewing my plans. I can make dining reservations and see my magic band orders and basically use other parts of the site, but it will often not load my plans.

I have been trying to log in to MDE since early this morning. It keeps asking for my username and password, then the screen shows my plans screen for a brief moment and jumps back to username and password screen. A vicious circle! ugh!

I have been trying to log in to MDE since early this morning. It keeps asking for my username and password, then the screen shows my plans screen for a brief moment and jumps back to username and password screen. A vicious circle! ugh!
Using Chrome I take it?
It was doing that to me all week. But not if I used Incognito browsing.
I've gotten to where that's the only way I go to MDE anymore. Even though IT claims Chrome is the preferred browser for MDE

Using Chrome I take it?
I've gotten to where that's the only way I go to MDE anymore. Even though IT claims Chrome is the preferred browser for MDE

I'm working on it. It's crazy the app won't work on my phone. There is no incognito option on my work pc on chrome, and when I when I went to google chrome on my phone and used Incognito tab and signed in, it said "lets get started" and now it's been trying to load on my screen on my phone. I will probably just wait until the weekend and try again on the app on my phone or my laptop at home.

All I'm getting is nothing, a blank white screen. Grrrrr

Same here since yesterday! I get on for a few seconds to see the red "Unable to show plans" message, then jumps back to login. I am on Chrome, but have not tried incognito yet.

Using Chrome I take it?
Same. I have to either use incognito window or clear cookies first to get everything working properly. Same with Disney Cruise Line.

Same. I have to either use incognito window or clear cookies first to get everything working properly. Same with Disney Cruise Line.
I got sick and tired of having to go in and search for and clear cookies each time. This is why I gave up and automatically open an Incognito window to do any Disney sites.

I'm working on it. It's crazy the app won't work on my phone. There is no incognito option on my work pc on chrome, and when I when I went to google chrome on my phone and used Incognito tab and signed in, it said "lets get started" and now it's been trying to load on my screen on my phone. I will probably just wait until the weekend and try again on the app on my phone or my laptop at home.
I guess the work folks want to make sure they can always trace history, so it makes sense that they'd disable it.

Mine was doing that before - I had to clear my browser history and then log in again and it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!