MDE difficulties

Strangely enough it seems when I try to modify FP for Animal Kingdom park I get Olaf over and over but don't have the same issue with Epcot. :confused3

Strangely enough it seems when I try to modify FP for Animal Kingdom park I get Olaf over and over but don't have the same issue with Epcot. :confused3
AK was the park I had major issues with, too. Every time I picked it, I got Olaf at least three or four times. I had to continually refresh to get the correct page to come back.

The funny part is that MDE has great ratings in the appstore. Perhaps if we all rated it low and gave it reviews noting the problems we have, Disney might notice. But maybe not. **shrug**

The funny part is that MDE has great ratings in the appstore. Perhaps if we all rated it low and gave it reviews noting the problems we have, Disney might notice. But maybe not. **shrug**
Not from me. I rated it a 1. Wrote I'd go lower if I could. I normally review nothing but had to voice my thoughts on this
That said, Disney knows it's bad. Reviews aren't telling them anything new

I am on my laptop and having issues. I went to make ADR this morning and when I went to search time without specifying restaurant, it gave me an error message (we can't do that at this time). But then I went into the page for the restaurant that I wanted and was able to complete the reservation. But now I've been trying off and on for about 30 minutes to log in to 'My Plans' so that I can cancel a different dinner reservation. It will log me in ever so briefly and then it bounces back to the login screen. Aaarrgh!

I had many issues next week accessing MDE on my phone via the AP or getting to MDE via the website.

I just kept signing off and getting back in. That seemed to work. You might have success too!

Had to do it pretty much every single time I signed in. It seemed to be a pattern that every other time it would work. Slow regardless. Some days were much much worse as well as times of day so I guess performance is affected by number of people accessing MDE.

Good luck!

I am on my laptop and having issues. I went to make ADR this morning and when I went to search time without specifying restaurant, it gave me an error message (we can't do that at this time). But then I went into the page for the restaurant that I wanted and was able to complete the reservation. But now I've been trying off and on for about 30 minutes to log in to 'My Plans' so that I can cancel a different dinner reservation. It will log me in ever so briefly and then it bounces back to the login screen. Aaarrgh!
Try a different browser. I often have that problem in Chrome but not in Firefox. (I just have different problems in Firefox...) Here's my flowchart of stuff to try! I realize you said ADR instead of Fastpass, but the tip that's been working best for me so far is to modify FPs via https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/fastpass-plus/ instead of via My Plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!