MDE Confusion

Miramar

Earning My Ears
My mother and I are planning a Disney trip (we have been many times before, but not since 2007--and they didn't have all this technology back then).
I created an MDE account for myself, but she does not currently have one.
We will be staying onsite, in the same room.
I'm just confused whether she needs her own separate MDE account if I am the one doing all the bookings, ADRs etc. There is no chance that she will go to Disney by herself in the future so I'm just not sure if there is any advantage to her having her own account. I've searched the boards and it seems that most people suggest everyone have their own account--but that mostly seems to be due to the possibility that people will decide to go on their own in the future.
If she wants to be able to log in and view/print our plans online--am I correct that she would need a separate account and that we have to link or invite/friend each other?
Thanks

She can be on your account. She can login with your user name and password. Having 1account will make it easier for you make plans.

If all she wants to do is view plans, I would rather just give her a schedule if it were me. I’m possessive over my Disney plans lol, I’m paranoid someone is going to accidentally modify or delete something 😂

She doesn’t need an account if she’s not doing anything, but if she wants to actually log in and see things I think it would be easier for her to have her own account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter