MDE check in

eeudj

Mouseketeer
I have completed the check in steps through the app and on my computer, but I keep seeing "start check in"... should I have received a message that the process is complete? Did I do something incorrect? TIA!!!

I had this exact issue. I ended up using the help chat on the website and the cast member was able to check me in from their end. I did not get an explanation as to why I was having the issues. You will likely need to call or use the chat to complete check-in.

I’m having the same issue! Kinda glad to hear it’s not just me but also sad that you guys are having the same issue. I may wait it out a day and see if it’s fixed before chatting. We really want to do online check in for this stay because we will be arriving later in the evening.

I will try the online chat tomorrow.. let me know if it works for you. Because as of now ...4 days after attempts on line it still shows I need to start check in????

When I logged into MDE this morning it was showing checkin as completed so I’m thinking this glitch may be fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!