Mde app not working?

jbentley

Earning My Ears
Anybody else experiencing the app not working. For the past two days it opens but i cant open my plans

I can see everything on the website and I'm not worried about my bookings but would be nice if the app would work. Just wondering if it was just me

I just updated mine and it will show dining and hotel but none of my FP plans. They aren’t showing on Safari either.

My FP plans haven’t been showing up when I first open the app either... however, if you just pull down on your screen, it should refresh itself and the apps should appear.

I don't even have the option to see my plans. I can indirectly get to them but they just run and never open. They should be their on the front page when I open though and they arwnt their. It says it updated on June 12 so I'm hoping it has something to so with that and will be working in a day or two properly

Sadly no! Still doesn’t work 😭

Oh no, sorry to hear that. It’s funny, after I posted that, I opened the app and they were there... so I refreshed the screen for the heck of it and they disappeared 😂 Another day, another glitch!!

I had constant problems with the app on my recent vacation (been back a week) so I went to the front desk and the CM printed out all my plans for the rest of my trip. It was front to back, so everything was there for my 10 days. It was old school, but worked like a charm. I made a couple changes to my plans and just noted them on my print out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter