MaybeDisneyBaby

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I'm very excited that I'm planning a FIRST TIME Disney World trip for the end of February! WOOHOO!!!!
I have a slight damper. Things have been hectic in life, and a positive pregnancy test is another whirlwind! I'm going to get confirmation from my clinic today, but I'm kind of losing my mind. In the Disney mindset, are there rides that I can go on? It's my first trip, we've even got action-packed tours booked. But I also don't want to hurt the Maybe Baby.
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT.

There are plenty of slow-moving rides that are tamer than driving around in your car at home.

Hi all!
I'm very excited that I'm planning a FIRST TIME Disney World trip for the end of February! WOOHOO!!!!
I have a slight damper. Things have been hectic in life, and a positive pregnancy test is another whirlwind! I'm going to get confirmation from my clinic today, but I'm kind of losing my mind. In the Disney mindset, are there rides that I can go on? It's my first trip, we've even got action-packed tours booked. But I also don't want to hurt the Maybe Baby.
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT.

First of all, congratulations and :welcome: to the DIS!

The great thing about WDW is that it has something for everybody. There will be lots of rides that are perfectly safe for a pregnant woman. Most of the "dark rides" like Haunted Mansion are very gentle and give that Disney feel. You'll probably need to stay off the roller-coasters and other thrill rides, so do realize that going in. If any in your party want to ride, you can enter the line queue with them but ask to exit before boarding and that's a great way to soak up some of the atmosphere on these rides (Tower of Terror is a stand-out in that regard). You should still be able to ride Soarin' at Epcot which is a standout and doesn't move much at all. There will also be plenty of shows that you can enjoy. If you have any specific questions, just ask. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!