MAYBE A MAY TRIP?? 3 WEEKS SAPPHIRE FALLS 2021

o far The Palm at the HRH, can`t say enough how much we enjoy that restaurant and both cousins have been there very recently and said they had wonderful experiences.

I took your advice and made reservations at the Palm - where the portions look huge so I hope someone will split with me and Confiscos. Thanks for your insight.

I took your advice and made reservations at the Palm - where the portions look huge so I hope someone will split with me and Confiscos. Thanks for your insight.

Glad to hear it.....I do hope you enjoy them both!!

The sides are ideal to share, we always share 2 sides and it`s more than enough for us, we never finish them.

Thought of you today when I saw something on the news about some new BA flights starting from the UK to the US...hope that means you will be able to travel soon!

Thought of you today when I saw something on the news about some new BA flights starting from the UK to the US...hope that means you will be able to travel soon!

Oh yes, hopefully the 24th of this month......new TR is up and running below......

We just need a negative covid test within 3 days of flying and we`ll be good to go......a positive is not what we want so close to that date!!!

Hope to see you soon on the new one........ :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!