• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Mayb someone can help me from this thread!:)*

DSNYGRL_JKS2006

Mouseketeer
I thought posting this in this thread area might work because it deals with weddings/honeymoons etc.. and so thats why my question is all about!
Just need some ideas helpppp!!
Hello! My name is Katie and I'm 23 and from Pennsylvania! I am a true Disney Girl inside and out, grew up around Disney and been there every year(up to 3 times a year) every year since 1985 and of course living there as well in Orlando/outside of Disney by Downtown Disney at Chatham apartments apart of the Disney College Program, so I am a former CM(Cast Member!)

Anyways! I am trying to get some ideas from fellow Disney people like myself for names of a personal thing I am doing. I LOVE photography, I love taking pictures and take a camera everywhere I go, last Disney trip I took over 800+ pics lol! Well in this economy my full time job isn't enough! And putting to work my love for photos I am trying to do "amateur" wedding photography and even some other things like proms... also I am going to be starting a Wedding Planner Certification Course at my local community college that runs Feb-April 2009! As of April 2009 I will also be a certified wedding planner!
So what I am trying to do is put together a name for this side photography/wedding assistance job--BUT I want to incorporate Disney into the title...
For example this is what I am going with so far: Once Upon YOUR Dream...
just like the song from Cinderella "Once Upon a Dream.."

Anyways thats the idea of it I could go on and on! Anything you guys could provide, with ideas for names.. or maybe you do "amateur" wedding photography or are a wedding planner/assistant etc. Let me know!!
As for the wedding photography I am doing, I am aiming torwards couples who can not afford that $800-$1,000+ Packages, I am there to offer services so they can rest assure they will get amazing pictures of their wedding day without stressing out that they will have no one to take pictures because they couldn't afford a wedding "professional" photographer!

Thank you! and PS the Wedding Planner Certification course I am taking at my college I am going to be officially certified by "The Wedding Planning Institue" http://www.weddingplanninginstitute.com just in case that rings a bell to anyone OR maybe I will catch someones attention WHO is a member or certified!

With all of this said, I hope one day soon to return to Orlando/Disney with my boyfriend and work for Disney again--something to do with weddings or the wedding pavillion at the Grand Flo' and if not at least do something in guest services ,which is my current job up here in PA--working at a hotel!
Thanks again!!!!

~Katie aka Disney Girl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter