Mayan Grill

carlypaigesmom

Mouseketeer
Reviews on the Maya grill. Torn on what to do our last night. The plan right now is to go to magic kingdom. We have ohana already but considering whispering canyon or doing 1900 park fare again if I can get the right time. Also considering Mayan grill since we are staying at Coronado.

Last edited:
Reviews on the Mayan grill. Torn on what to do our last night. The plan right now is to go to magic kingdom. We have ohana already but considering whispering canyon or doing 1900 park fare again if I can get the right time. Also considering Mayan grill since we are staying at Coronado.

I have eaten at Maya Grill several times and each time we have had good service and the food has consistently been good.

Ate at Maya Grill once.
Had multiple issues from not having enough seats, to the waiter forgetting my niece's drink several times, to the waiter insisting that everything including our drinks be removed before asking what we wanted for dessert, to the water not allowing us to box up my sister's dessert because she was feeling sick and had to go back to the room.
Food was meh at best but the reason I'd never ago again was the service.
I have read of others that had poor service there as well.
I'd go with O'Hana, 1900PF, or Whispering Canyon.

We have eater there a few times with our son and his friends. They all enjoyed the adult beverages and food. Plus the strolling guitarist was a nice touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!